The Delpark Homes Centre has reintroduced pickleball with limited capacities.
Pickleball is a paddleball sport that combines elements of badminton, table tennis, and tennis. Players are asked to bring their own paddles for play and balls will be provided.
Learn more about our drop-in sports, including admission fees, by visiting drop-in sports. Looking for membership options? Learn more by visiting memberships and admissions.
Please note that schedules may change on holidays, during special events or due to temporary closures. Stay up-to-date on facility programs and updates.
In order to make a booking you must first login to your account. If you do not have an account please create an account. Having trouble logging in? Reset your password or activate your online account. If your account email needs to be updated email [email protected] or call 905-436-3311 to request the email on your account be updated.
- There is a limit of one booking per day per person for pickleball.
- Oshawa residents now have advance booking privileges at recreation facilities. Membership holders also get advance booking privileges at recreation facilities depending on their membership type. Learn more about our memberships and admissions.
- Oshawa residents looking to take advantage of their ten or three day advance booking privileges are asked to call 905-436-3311 to complete their booking request, as these requests cannot be completed online. All other community members are encouraged to book their visit online.
- Oshawa residents have advance booking privileges at recreation facilities.
- Oshawa residents looking to take advantage of their advance booking privileges are able to contact a Recreation Information Clerk by phone for assistance. For facility contact information and hours of availability, please visit our Program Registration webpage with details listed under the phone-in registration section. These requests cannot be completed online. All other community members are encouraged to book their visit online.
Advance booking structure for both residents and non-residents, and community members with an active membership.
||Number of days able to book in advance
|Oshawa resident with an active Fitness Membership
|Non-resident with an active Fitness Membership
- Please ensure you have the correct member selected from the participant menu and click Go (please wait for the webpage to refresh before selecting book now).
- You can view and confirm your booking in the appointments section of your account.
- Community members will be charged regular admission fees online, if you qualify for a Student, Family or Senior price please visit the reception desk upon your arrival to have your fee adjusted.