The City of Oshawa's Recreation and Culture Services Branch operates and maintains 3 fitness centres across the City. Each fitness centre features a variety of cardio and strength training machines and free weights.
Learn more about our fitness centres, memberships, and view our fitness centre schedules by visiting fitness information.
Please note that schedules may change on holidays, during special events or due to temporary closures. Stay up-to-date on facility programs and updates.
In order to make a booking you must first login to your account. If you do not have an account please create an account. Having trouble logging in? Reset your password or activate your online account. If your account email needs to be updated email [email protected] or call 905-436-3311 to request the email on your account be updated.
- There is a limit of one booking per day per booking type.
- Oshawa residents now have advance booking privileges at recreation facilities. Membership holders also get advance booking privileges at recreation facilities depending on their membership type. Learn more about our memberships and admissions.
- Membership holders and residents looking to take advantage of their advance booking privileges are able to contact a Recreation Information Clerk by phone for assistance. For facility contact information and hours of availability, please visit our Program Registration webpage with details listed under the phone-in registration section. These requests cannot be completed online.
Advance booking structure for both residents and non-residents, and community members with an active membership.
||Number of days able to book in advance
|Oshawa resident with an active Fitness Membership
||10 days (Book by phone)
|Non-resident with an active Fitness Membership
||7 days (Book online)
||3 days (Book by phone)
||1 day (Book online)
- Please ensure you have the correct member selected from the participant menu and click Go (please wait for the webpage to refresh before selecting book now).
- You can view and confirm your booking in the appointments section of your account.
- Community members will be charged regular admission fees online, if you qualify for a Student, Family or Senior price please visit the reception desk upon your arrival to have your fee adjusted.