Before you go, you should know:
- Bring a bathing suit, towel and goggles if needed.
- Long hair should be tied back.
- Street shoes are not permitted on the pool deck. If you would like shoes, they must be indoor sandals or water shoes.
- Lockers are available for use; belongings cannot be left in the change cubicles.
- Pool admission policies are in effect during all leisure swims.
- Do not eat large meals before you come swimming. Try a light snack instead.
- Swimming lessons are designed to work on personal improvement and becoming water safe.
- Badges are not the only indicator of success, it takes time to learn to swim and achieve goals.
To search for a course:
- Enter the course code from the activeOshawa Recreation Program Guide into the Course ID# field
- Enter the title of the course into the Search field. Please note returned results will include your searched word(s) from course titles and descriptions.
Tips for searching for courses:
- Every filter option does not need to be entered to complete a search.
- Hold the "Ctrl" key and click to select multiple values or to remove a selection.
- Select the Reset button to clear all information entered into the search fields.
For more information, or to view, download or print a copy of the activeOshawa 2021 Fall Recreation Program Guide, visit Oshawa.ca/activeOshawa.
For more information on programs, services and facilities, visit Oshawa.ca/Recreation.