- Only the owner of a family group can add family members to the group. You should not be listed as the owner of more than one group.
- To be added to a family account, all family members must live at the same address as the main contact for the account. You will be able to book the family members in your family group into a course or visit.
- Children are only to be added to an account with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
To add a family member to your account:
- Click Create Group.
- Select the group type Family. Set the description for the group as your name followed by family (Ex. John Smith Family).
- Click Create to save the group.
- Click Add & Update to add a family member to the family group.
- Enter the required information for the family member. Click Add & Update to save.
- Repeat step 5 for each additional family member.
For any other questions or issues not covered, please contact us at [email protected] or call Service Oshawa at 905-436-3311.