Course withdrawals cannot be completed online. To withdraw from a registered course submit a refund request form.
Participants will receive a full refund if:
- The program is cancelled by Recreation and Culture Services
- A refund request is received and the participant withdraws from a program seven (7) days prior to the start of the program.
Participants will receive a partial refund if:
- A refund request is received and the participant withdraws from a program less than seven (7) days prior to the program start date and before the second class.
- All partial refunds will be pro-rated based on the number of classes remaining in a course at the time the refund request is received and is subject to an $11 administration fee per course.
- Administration fees are waived if the participant accepts a credit on their account for the eligible amount. A credit refunded later is subject to an $11 administration fee when the refund is issued.
- A refund will not be issued for requests received after the second class of a course, unless for medical reasons. In the case of a medical reason, a verified doctor’s note is required to be submitted at the time of the request.
For any other questions or issues not covered, please contact us at [email protected] or call Service Oshawa at 905-436-3311.