Lane swims are open to swimmers 13 years of age and older who are interested in swimming lengths. One lane may be dedicated for therapeutic movement activities. Lanes adjusted to ability level of swimmers. Lane swims will have a maximum of one person per lane across all facilities until further notice.
In order to make a booking you must first login to your account. If you do not have an account please create an account. Having trouble logging in? Reset your password or activate your online account. If your account email needs to be updated email [email protected] or call 905-436-3311 to request the email on your account be updated.
- There is a limit of one swim booking per day per person.
- Oshawa residents have advance booking privileges at recreation facilities.
- Oshawa residents looking to take advantage of their advance booking privileges are able to contact a Recreation Information Clerk by phone for assistance. For facility contact information and hours of availability, please visit our Program Registration webpage with details listed under the phone-in registration section. These requests cannot be completed online. All other community members are encouraged to book their visit online.
Advance booking structure for both residents and non-residents, and community members with an active membership.
||Number of days able to book in advance
|Oshawa resident with an active Fitness Membership
|Non-resident with an active Fitness Membership
- Please ensure you have the correct member of your family selected from the participant menu and click Go (please wait for the webpage to refresh before selecting book now).
- You can view and confirm your booking in the appointments section of your account.
- Community members will be charged regular admission fees online, if you qualify for a Student, Family or Senior price please visit the reception desk upon your arrival to have your fee adjusted.