The City of Oshawa's Recreation and Culture Services Branch operates and maintains 2 indoor tracks, located at the Delpark Homes Centre and in the Civic Dome, and 1 outdoor track at the Civic Recreation Complex.
Learn more about our indoor and outdoor tracks by visiting our track information, or learn more about our fitness centres and memberships by visiting fitness information.
Please note that schedules may change on holidays, during special events or due to temporary closures. Stay up-to-date on facility programs and updates.
Indoor Track - Delpark Homes
The indoor walking track at the Delpark Homes Centre is a 2-lane, 125 metre walking track.
Indoor Track - Civic Recreation Complex
The indoor track located in the Civic Dome is a 4-lane, 225 metre rubberized surface, making it a popular training facility for track clubs and sport teams.
- Note: A dome closure may occur when inside temperatures exceed 30° Celsius, please contact the Civic Recreation Complex for the most up-to-date information.
In order to make a booking you must first login to your account. If you do not have an account please create an account. Having trouble logging in? Reset your password or activate your online account. If your account email needs to be updated email [email protected] or call 905-436-3311 to request the email on your account be updated.
- Only the account owner can book visits on behalf of other members in the family group.
- There is a limit of one booking per day for a track visit per person.
- Oshawa residents now have advance booking privileges at recreation facilities. Membership holders also get advance booking privileges at recreation facilities depending on their membership type. Learn more about our memberships and admissions.
- Oshawa residents looking to take advantage of their ten or three day advance booking privileges are asked to call 905-436-3311 to complete their booking request, as these requests cannot be completed online. All other community members are encouraged to book their visit online.
Advance booking structure for both residents and non-residents, and community members with an active membership.
||Number of days able to book in advance
|Oshawa resident with an active Fitness Membership
|Non-resident with an active Fitness Membership
- Please ensure you have the correct member selected from the participant menu and click Go (please wait for the webpage to refresh before selecting book now).
- You can view and confirm your booking in the appointments section of your account.
- Community members will be charged regular admission fees online, if you qualify for a Student, Family or Senior price please visit the reception desk upon your arrival to have your fee adjusted.
Need assistance with your booking? Call us at 905-436-3311.