The Lifesaving Society Swim Instructor, Instructor and Emergency First Aid Instructor course prepares the instructor to teach and evaluate basic swim strokes and related skills, to organize, plan, teach and evaluate lifesaving and first aid skills and resuscitation techniques in the Society's lifesaving and first aid awards. Upon successful completion candidates will receive three certifications.
To search for a course:
- Enter the course code from the activeOshawa Recreation Program Guide into the Course ID# field.
- Enter the title of the course into the Search field. Please note, returned results will include your searched word(s) from course titles and course descriptions.
Tips when searching for a course:
- Each filter option does not need to be entered to complete a search. Leaving all filter options unselected will display all available courses.
- Hold the "Ctrl" key and click to select multiple values or to remove a selection.
- Select the Reset button to clear all information entered in the filter options.
For more information on our recreation programs, or to view the latest activeOshawa Recreation Program Guide, visit activeOshawa registered programs.
Learn about COVID-19 health and safety information for recreation facilities.