activeOshawa at Home offers Fall online programming:
Recreation and Culture Services is excited to bring activeOshawa to you this Fall with a lineup of popular recreation and culture programs tailored for an online environment, livestreamed by the City instructors you know and love. Our Fall online program lineup was designed to provide children, youth, and adults with a way to keep active, stay connected and be engaged while participating from the comfort and safety of their own home.
See our activeOshawa 2020 Fall Online Recreation Program Guide.
Fore more information on the types of programs and services offered, visit Recreation and Culture Services.
To search for a course:
- Enter the course code from the activeOshawa Recreation Program Guide into the Course ID# field
- Enter the title of the course into the Search field. Please note returned results will include your searched word(s) from course titles and descriptions.
Tips for searching for courses:
- Every filter option does not need to be entered to complete a search.
- Hold the "Ctrl" key and click to select multiple values or to remove a selection.
- Select the Reset button to clear all information entered in the filter fields.