Before you go, you should know...
- Clean indoor shoes are required in the fitness centre and for fitness programs.
- Lockers are available on-site for storage of personal belongings
- Stay hydrated, bring a refillable water bottle with you when you visit the fitness centre or attend a fitness class
- Adults should accumulate at least 150 minutes of moderate to vigorous-intensity aerobic physical activity per week.
- It is beneficial to add muscle and bone strengthening activities using major muscle groups at least 2 days per week.
- More physical activity provides greater health benefits.
Did you know
Group Fitness Add-on Members enjoy free registration to daytime Aquafit Classes (Deep Water, Shallow Water and Stretch). Add-on Members receive 50% off Specialty and Evening Aquafit Classes. All Inclusive membership holders enjoy free registration to all fitness programs. For more information click here.