How do I know if inclusion support is required?
Inclusion support may be beneficial if the participant:
Requesting Inclusion Support:
- receives additional support at school
- receives support at home for basic care
- engages in behaviour that could affect the safety of themselves or others
- is associated with a support agency
For skating, swimming and camps please register with the corresponding inclusion code.
For all other requests register for the program of choice and contact the Inclusion Coordinator at 905-436-3311 ext. 2620 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Participant information prior to start of programs:
To help ensure success participants will need to completed and return the following forms, which can be found at www.oshawa.ca/inclusionservices or by request at any recreation facility.
- Confidential Participant Information
- Consent to Care (if required)
- Outside Support Worker Release (if required)
- Medication Administration Request (if required)
- Consent for Assistance in Administering an Epi-Pen (if required)