- Leisure Skating, Shinny and Stick & Puck Schedules
- Stick & Puck Rules
Stick & Puck Rules
Parent & Child
- A maximum of 50 skaters will be allowed on the ice for Parent & Child programs.
- A maximum of 30 skaters will be allowed on the ice for 13 to 17 years and 18 years and older programs.
- Hockey nets are not on the ice for any Stick & Puck programs.
- No body contact, slap shots, game play, practice tools (i.e. pylons)
- Coaches are not allowed to bring players or teams to practice.
- Pick-up games and shinny hockey is not allowed.
- Wear a C.S.A. approved hockey helmet with full facemask, full hockey equiment is recommended
- Bring a d hockey stick and puck
- Wear a C.S.A. approved hockey helmet
- Bring a hockey stick and puck
- Directly supervise children on the ice
- Not shoot pucks along the boards
- Accompany no more than 3 children on the ice