- Leisure Swim, Skate, and Drop-in Sports Schedules
- Leisure Skating, Shinny and Stick & Puck Schedules
- Leisure Skating Rules
Leisure Skating Rules
The following are not permitted at any time:
- Be considerate of the rules for the safety and enjoyment of all skaters
- C.S.A. approved hockey helmets are strongly recommended for all skaters
- C.S.A. hockey helmets are mandatory for children 5 years or younger
Respect, listen to and follow instructions from skate patrol staff at all times
- Report all accidents or injuries to skate patrol or arena staff immediately
- Children 7 years of younger must be accompanied and supervised on-ice by an adult
- Only persons wearing skates are permitted on the ice
- Enter onto the ice surface only after the ice resurfacer is off the ice, the doors are completely closed and skate patrol staff are on the ice
The following apply to the use of Skate Aids, Wheelchairs and Ice Sledges
- Carrying children while skating on the ice, including baby carriers
- Headsets, cell phones and hand-held electronic devices
- Food and drinks
- Strollers, chairs, sleds and toboggans
- Games, tag, rough play, figure skating maneuvers, backward or speed skating
- Skate aids are allowed is designated areas. You must bring your own.
- Wheelchairs are allow on the ice as long as the wheels are clean.
- Persons accompanying someone in a wheelchair or an ice sledge must wear skates and be able to skate.