Join your friends and family for a friendly game of ball! Spectators are not permitted. Learn more about drop-in sports and memberships and admissions.
- Youth: 10 to 17 years of age.
- Adult: 18 years and older.
Schedules may change on holidays, during special events, or due to temporary closures. Stay up to date on facility and program updates.
In order to create a booking you must first login to your account. If you do not have an account please create an account. Having trouble logging in? Reset your password or activate your online account. If you require assistance with activeOshawa Online contact us at 905-436-3311 or by email at [email protected].
All community members are able to book one day in advance.
- Please ensure you have the correct family member selected from the participant menu and click Go (please wait for the webpage to refresh before selecting book now).
- You can view and confirm your booking in the appointments section of your account.
- Community members will be charged regular admission fees online. If you qualify for a student, family or senior price please visit the reception desk upon your arrival to have your fee adjusted.