The City of Oshawa's Recreation and Culture Services Branch operates and maintains 6 swimming pools, 4 indoor and 2 outdoor pools and Lakeview Park Beach.
To ensure the safety of all participants, the City of Oshawa has specific rules and requirements for participation and admission in leisure swimming, see our:
Please note that schedules may change on holidays, during special events or due to temporary closures. Stay up-to-date on facility programs and updates.
In order to make a booking you must first login to your account. If you do not have an account please create an account. Having trouble logging in? Reset your password or activate your online account. If your account email needs to be updated email [email protected] or call 905-436-3311 to request the email on your account be updated.
- Fitness Memberships are not active at this time. Memberships will be reactivated once we reach step 3 of the province's Roadmap to Reopen plan and our indoor recreation facilities are able to reopen.
- Only the account owner can book visits on behalf of other members in the family group.
- There is a limit of one swim booking per day per person.
- Oshawa residents have advance booking privileges at recreation facilities.
- Oshawa residents looking to take advantage of their three day advance booking privileges are asked to call 905-436-3311 to complete their booking request as these requests cannot be completed online. All other community members are encouraged to book their visit online.
- Please ensure you have the correct member of your family selected from the participant menu and click Go (please wait for the webpage to refresh before selecting book now).
- You can view and confirm your booking in the appointments section of your account.
- Community members will be charged regular admission fees online, if you qualify for a Student, Family or Senior price please visit the reception desk upon your arrival to have your fee adjusted.
Need assistance with your booking? Call us at 905-436-3311.